At this point of the work submission to COBEM 2017, the submitted abstract must be extend, which is a PDF file that contains a maximum of 1000 words. This document must present the title, the authors, the authors’ affiliation, an introduction, methodology, results and discussion and draw a few conclusion.
Tables and figures that can support the scientific evaluation of the research are very important. A good extend abstract may review the relevant publication in the field of the submitted abstract. The submitted abstract is an English free format file. The authors must indicate the form of presentation: oral or poster, at the end of the PDF file. If the presenting author is not very familiar with the English language, we strongly advise a poster presentation. All the abstract submissions must meet the deadline of march 31st.
NOTE: The approved papers will be published in COBEM 2017 conference proceedings and the outstanding contributions will be published in the Mechanical Engineering Series (Springer Verlag).
- The submissions are made through ABCM Submission System. Create an account if you don’t have one;
- If you already have an account, login specifying your username, password and chosing COBEM2017 from the events list;
- Go to Submissions > Send submission and follow all the steps;
- On the field of the abstract, submit a short abstract (max 250 words);
- Afterwards, insert the PDF file of your extend abstract (File limit 2 MB)
Extended Abstract Template
Due to a large number of question about the format of the extended abstract, the organizing committee decided to place an abstract template. Those that already posted the extended abstract are not required to do it again.
Download – abstract_template_COBEM2017