Extended Abstracts must be submitted by using the ABCM web-based conference management system:
Please note that the submitting author and all the co-authors must be registered to the management system. The extended abstract should not exceed 4 (four) pages and must include formulation and results. The submissions must be made by filling in the fields found under the option “Submissions” in the author’s area.
Templates for oral and poster presentation
Topics of interest
The following thematic areas have been defined within the scope of DINAME 2023. While submitting their abstracts, authors must ascribe the area which best matches the content of their papers.
- Acoustics and vibroacoustics
- Control of mechanical and robotic systems
- Damage detection and structural health monitoring
- Dynamics of metamaterials
- Inverse problem, parameter estimation and identification
- Nonlinear dynamics
- Robotics and Mechatronic systems
- Smart structures
- Structural dynamics and vibrations
- Uncertainty quantification and stochastic dynamics