Extended Abstracts must be submitted by using the ABCM web-based conference management system (https://www.sistema.abcm.org. br/users/login) and select MECSOL 2019.
Please note that the submitting author and all the co-authors must be registered to the management system. The extended abstract should not exceed 4 (four) pages and must include formulation and results. The submissions must be made by filling in the fields found under the option “Submissions” in the author’s area.
Topics of interest
The following thematic areas have been defined within the scope of MECSOL 2019. While submitting their abstracts, authors must select the area that best matches the content of their papers.
- Fatigue and Failure Analyses
- Composite Materials and Structures
- Elasticity, Plasticity, Damage and Fracture Mechanics: Models, Experiments and Applications
- Viscoelasticity and Viscoplasticity: Models, Experiments and Applications
- Impact Engineering
- Structural Reliability Methods and Reliability-Based Design Optimization
- Optimization of Materials, Fluids and Structures
- Numerical Methods: FEM, XFEM, GFEM, BEM and other methods
- Nonlinear Analyses: Buckling, Post-Buckling and Contact Analyses