Participants registered in face-to-face category:
These participants will have access to all face-to-face activities and materials provided during the event. Participants will present their work in oral or poster form, and will have access to the different activities of the event.
In addition, you will have access to all the material made available to remote participants, with access to the online system with the recordings. In-person participants will also be able to watch the work sent by remote participants during the event, possible questions will be noted by the mediator (chair) of the room who will forward and make contact via email between the remote participant and the in-person participant.
The face-to-face participant may also choose to send the question directly, so the emails of the participants remotely must be included in the presentation.
- You will have access to recordings of the activities that will be held in the main Amphitheater of the three days of the event, including: lectures, technical sessions, round table, awards, closing and ABCM Meeting. The recordings will be made available after each presentation, with a period of up to 24 hours to upload the video.
- It is worth mentioning that remote participants will not have access to technical sections that take place in parallel rooms, that is, they will not have access to activities that take place in any space other than the main amphitheater.
- Access to posters will only be in the .PDF file (downloadable). The files will be made available on the first day of the event.
- Remote participants must make the video of the presentation of the article available, there will be no presentation and questions in the online (synchronous) form, but the videos will be broadcast to the present participants and will be available to all participants on the online platform, on the first day of the event.
- Remote participants must provide an email (according to the presentation template) to contact and answer questions about the presentation.
More information about remote participants’ presentations will be added in advance of the event.